Love a Scrumptiously Easy 20 Minute Burger Recipe? Us too. We’re not just burger experts, we’re burger fanatics. Follow our simple guide on how to make the perfect burger and start impressing everyone with your culinary skills!
🕒 Prep Time: 20 Minutes
⏳ Cook Time: 10 Minutes
🥘 Servings: 4 Burgers
Scrumptiously Easy 20 Minute Burger Recipe
King Burger Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground chuck beef, (80/20)
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
King Burger Toppings:
- 4 burger buns
- 4 thick slices of medium cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, sliced into 8 rings
- 1/2 bunch green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup dill pickle slices
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Prepare the burger sauces and slice all burger toppings. Set aside.
- In a bowl, place beef and generously season it with salt and pepper, and mix well. Using your hands, shape into 4 beef patties the size of at least 1/2″ thick and 1″ wider than the burger buns. Set aside.
- Lightly brush extra-virgin olive oil on preheated grill and then lay burger patties (indent-side-up) covered for 3-5 min each side on the grill.
- Spread the cut-side of the bun with a generous amount of softened or melted butter and then lightly toast the cut-sides of the buns on the side of the grill until golden brown.
- While the second side of beef patties is cooking, lay a slice of cheese on top to melt slightly then cover with a lid and cook until the internal temperature of the beef reaches 160˚F.
- Lastly, assemble your King burger with the lettuce, burgers, and tomato slices. Serve with your preferred burger sauce.
Check Natasha Kravchuk’s Natasha’s Kitchen for The Best Burger Sauces to try along with our King Burger Recipe.
You may check our other Recipes here.