- December 2021 Residential Sales -14% on non-waterfront properties and -40% on waterfront listings year over year.
- Sales in the Condo sector remained unchanged in the non-waterfront sector and down -62% in the waterfront sector this December over last.
- New Listings coming to market are still slow, continuing the Seller’s Market environment with less choice for Buyers this December over last.
- New Residential Listings are down -8% on non-waterfront properties and -37% on waterfront properties compared to December 2020.
- Listings priced competitively continue to sell between 15-64 days on market. (median figure)
- Average Residential sale price was up 43% (non-waterfront) and down -6%(waterfront) year over year
Muskoka Residential Areas – Median Sales Price:
Detached not on water – $761,575
Detached on water – $1,495,000
Detached not on water – $680,000
Detached on water – $1,306,000
Detached not on water – $625,000
Detached on water – $837,500
Lake of Bays
Detached not on water – $672,500
Detached on water – $1,200,888
Detached not on water – $618,000
Detached on water – $1,800,000
❓Have you been thinking about moving?
❓Wondering what your home is worth today with the rising prices?
❓Wondering if now is a good time to make a move?
❓Perhaps you’ve been searching for that one-of-a-kind property, but just can’t find it?
We can help answer your questions, provide you with a Free Home Valuation and help you find that perfect property.
Click here to see the Latest Listings or receive a Free Home Evaluation and sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive the latest real estate news and the next Muskoka market update!